With Arrow IT Technical Support, you can expect all of the following:
- 24×7 helpdesk support
- Prioritized Support with a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Remote monitoring and support of key IT infrastructure
- Responsive support escalation via your Customer or Account Manager
- Onsite or Remote support on a scheduled basis for preventative maintenance and to resolve any system faults and non-urgent requests
- Multiple backup support engineers to ensure continuity of services
- Monthly statements of activity
- Regular IT Assessments of network performance
We recognize the importance of running a business that is secure at all times. We provide you with this peace of mind via a strategic and targeted approach that involves testing and analytics of your IT networks and systems, identifying vulnerabilities and weaknesses, and providing independent assessments of your networks, desktops, and all infrastructure systems to ensure you are protected as fully as possible.
Our security and testing services include penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, risk and threats identification, and network performance assessments.
We also provide Cloud security measures include email and internet security, network security via industry robust firewalls and anti-virus protection, and even internet filtering and moderation services that help you to limit unauthorized web browsing at the office.
Our monitoring services help you see inside the IT infrastructure of your company and allow you to proactively identify problems and incidents before they can adversely affect your business.
Our monitoring services come with all of the following:
- 100% US-based support for all issues.
- Customizable monitoring services, in which we work with you to identify advanced monitors to deliver businesses critical services.
- Options for 24×7 monitoring if required.
- Options for web-based dashboards to provide live views of critical services.
Arrow IT will help protect your business, data, and reputation.
IT security has traditionally been provisioned for web and email defense, to fend off spam emails and a few malicious attacks per year. However, online connectivity today exposes businesses to countless risks that need to be proactively catered for before they can penetrate your systems.
To help our clients stay up and running and safe from online attack, we provide the following security services:
- Customized data breach response plans
- Network vulnerability assessments
- Business security assessments
- Unified Security Management (USM)
- Regular anti-virus updates and system scans